Monday, September 19, 2016

A mixed media birthday card!

Goodmorning. Today I am sharing a card I created last week for my husband's 41st birthday. Yes I know it is pink. Yes I know it has flowers and screams FEMININE but ..i created and gave it to him anyway and he was happy with it I am guessing? lol 



I know it is hard to spot, but I have used the gorgeous 7 Dots Studio Verano Azul collection that my friend Valia sent me all the way from Greece :) I loved the pink tones in it and the rest was just bound to be pinky!  







Lots of flowers and really loving the colours and textures from Finnabair's  collections for Prima!







That's all for today. I hope you are inspired in some way :) 

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love pink and this pink card is simply amazing! Such beautiful work, Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it looks so romantic and full of love and I am sure your hubby knew you made it for him with all your heart.. I love all the blooms and the pinkness... I hope you are well and having a great start to another week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Nadia! I'm sure your husband sees the love you put into making it. Who said these colors and flowers can't work for men?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!